Minggu, 29 Januari 2012

it's just.. a week


21 Januari 2012
Thanks for tonight. That's very kind of you.

22 Januari 2012
Dear God, it's going to be fun.

23 Januari 2012
I enjoy it. Thanks for being my mood booster :)

24 Januari 2012
"What time is it, where you are? I miss you more than anything.."* I just tried to figure out.
I jumped, I flew.. I knew you are 'something' new.

25 Januari 2012
You are stranger. I don't even see you. So how can I think about you?

26 Januari 2012
There you are. And I smile every time you greet. It feels like you are near.

27 Januari 2012
"Wise man says, only fool's rush in.."** yes. I'm fool. But who cares?

28 Januari 2012
Okay then. I was in the middle of nowhere, while something is waking me up. thanks, for being a part of mine. now I know, it's just a dream.

29 Januari 2012
Ombak dulu berkecamuk, sekarang surut
Sinar bulan ikut meredup
Gejolak menghilang, kembali kepada tenang
Baik buruk tak jadi soal
Tinggal tunggu, mana yang dipilih waktu


there's a truth behind a cry
and there's a cry behind a lie
on
every thought that come out wrong
just
learn from it and please stay strong***


Tangerang : In a week

*Simple Plan – Jet Lag
**Julio Iglesias – Can’t help falling in love
***Letto - Truth, cry and lie







2 komentar: